Friday, August 8, 2014

Introducing Utah Author T.L. Coulter!

Today we welcome T.L. Coulter to the blog! She is a fairly new Utah blogger and would like to introduce herself:

After seven years of living in Belgium and Germany, our family decided it was time to move back to the United States. In October 2013, we settled in a quaint little mountain town close to a nice ski resort. Since then, I became an avid runner and was even training for my first half-marathon when my knee popped taking me out of the game. Now, four weeks out of surgery, I am ready to get back out there. However, my doctor and therapist forbids it. So what do I do while I wait for my knee to heal? I write the third and final book in The Arcadian Series titled The Warrior.

While a child growing up in Southeastern Oklahoma, I dreamed of writing and publishing a book someday. I always thought I would write romance novels. However, once I read The Twilight Series, Divergent and The Hunger Games, I knew I wanted to write Young Adult novels.

While living in Wiesbaden Germany, the idea for The Arcadian Series was born. In December 2013 after our move to Utah, I found myself putting my notes into a book. Once I started writing, I couldn’t stop. The first book The Key, was published in March 2014. The second book The Oracle soon followed in June 2014. Now, as I sit here trying to wrap up and say goodbye to my first series, I find it hard to let go. My goal is to have The Warrior released September 2014.

If you like Wizards, romance, battles and other realms, then this series is for you. I do hope you will check it out. You can find the first two books on AmazonI would love to hear from you.

You can contact me at:
Email: t.l.coulter1@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Nice to "meet" you T.L. Thanks for playing along with Utah Book Month.

    ReplyDelete