Hey everyone! If you are reading Not in the Script along with us, today marks our halfway point. We'd love to know what you think of the book so far and what thoughts you have, so we've come up with a few questions. If you'd like, you can post your answers on your blog and link up here so we can be sure to find you. Or, you can just comment here if that's easier. And if you haven't started the reading yet, there's plenty of time to join us. It's very fast reading so no worries there. Also, right now you can get it for only $1.99 for Kindle on Amazon, so you should take advantage of that for sure!
Not in the Script Part One Discussion Questions
1. What's your overall impression of this story so far? Are you liking it? If so, what do you like? Are you not liking it? If so, what do you not like?
2. Do you like the cover? What does it suggest about the book?
3. What do you think about the dynamics of Rachel and Emma's relationship? How would you feel if you were Emma? If you were Rachel?
4. Let's talk about the slow build up between Jake and Emma. Which part was your favorite?
5. Brett has a playboy persona with a tidbit of actual humanity hiding underneath. What do you think he's really like? What are his motivations?
6. What real celebrities would you cast for these pretend celebrity characters?
7. What do you think about the behind the scene particulars of filming a TV show? Does it sound fun? Hard? Exciting? Boring?
8. What do you think about Emma's vow to never date a guy she works with? Do you think real life celebrities have this same policy?
9. If you were Emma, would you have told Rachel what's going down with Jake WAY before now? Or do you think Emma is justified in keeping things secret?
10. What's your evaluation of Jake's character so far?
Anything else you want to add? Please feel free elaborate! If you write a post, link up here: