Today marks the end our of Utah Book Month read along! We hope you have enjoyed reading Not in the Script as much as we have!
We'd love to hear your thoughts on this book, so we came up with a few questions. If you'd like, you can post your answers on your blog and link up here so we can be sure to find you. Or, you can just comment here if that's easier.
Not in the Script Part Two Discussion Questions
1. Have your opinions of any of the characters changed from the first half?
2. Would you watch Coyote Hills?
3. Did everything go down like you thought it would?
4. If there's a lesson to be learned from this story, what do you think it is?
5. How do you feel about the portrayal of the parents of these characters?
6. What parts felt realistic and what parts felt unrealistic?
7. What was your favorite part?
8. Who was your favorite character?
9. Do you have a favorite quote from the book?
10. If you were in charge of a sequel, what major plot would you include?
Anything else you want to add? Please feel free elaborate! Thank you again for joining us! For more about the lovely Amy Finnegan, check out her website and this spotlight post by Suey. Remember, too, that for the whole month of August, you can get Not in the Script for only $1.99 for Kindle on Amazon!