It's August! That means it's time to start the Utah Book Month celebration!
Here's what we have planned for the whole month:
- Utah book bloggers spotlighting Utah authors
- Utah book bloggers spotlighting other Utah book bloggers
- Utah authors spotlighting Utah book bloggers and authors on their blogs
- Utah authors writing guest posts for us to post here on this blog.
- Several giveaways featuring Utah books
- Several mini challenges featuring Utah books
- Reading and reviewing as many Utah books as we can!
- And finally, an "in real life, face to face" party! Stay tuned for details!
Please join the fun! Click here for a schedule of what is planned for the month. Also, check back here each day for links to that day's specific events.
Today we are getting things started with a challenge hosted by Kelsy from Up in the Bibliosphere where she is challenging us to read and review five Utah books. The list of Utah books is endless (for a starting place check out this list on Goodreads) so pick a few and start reading! We'll have a linky up in another post if you'd like to share your reviews.
Also today, be sure to visit Penelope at The Reading Fever as she introduces us to a fabulous Utah book blogger, Jessica from Books a True Story.
Subscribe to this blog and our Twitter (@UtahBooks) to keep up with all the events!